Chapel Lane Fly Fishing Club
The Fishery is now closed to new members please
submit an application for
* Fly Fishing only
* No brown trout to be taken
Any member caught killing brown trout will be asked to leave the fishery.
* Rod licence to be purchased before you can fish
* Adequate third party liability insurance must be obtained prior to fishing
* Access to Sawmill must be through the steel 5 bar gate-ONLY
* No fishing past the post on Sawmill
* No dogs to be taken on the fishery
The above rules are Sir Edward’s and must be observed at all times
* Max. Limit 2 fish per week to be taken
* Max. Of 1 fish per week to be taken from Sawmill.
* Catch and release is acceptable all season with only 2 fish released on Sawmill per Day
* A week this year is Sunday to Sunday for the purpose of the bag limit
* Max. fly size 1 inch dressed length
* Single guests per member to fish with their own rod, any fish taken by the guest will form part of the members bag limit for that week .
Members may take a guest at any
time but must give way to members if fishery is busy, they must also
Good luck tight lines
Site contents: © 2009 , SRD
All rights reserved unless agreed by contract